Sunday 18 March 2018

Thank you card with tiny 3D roses

Here is my latest card with tiny 3D roses which was picked up from my stash.



What I used:

Sizzix Bigz die, 3D Flowers (656545)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz (661806)

Sizzix Bigz Die, Scrolls by Tim Holtz (661816)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Garden Greens by Tim Holtz (661206)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Handwritten Celebrate by Tim Holtz (660215)

Sizzix Texture Fades, Flourish by Tim Holtz (661822)

kraft paper

Ranger Distress ink pad (Gathered Twigs)

Ranger Distress spray stain (Vintage Photo)

Colorbox, white ink pad





With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Easter/Spring Inspiration



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card! Love your roses and your background!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you soon!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!