Wednesday 10 January 2018

Birthday card with blue cat

Hello everybody, here I am again with another MFT card that was made for my daughter's birthday. Eszter (my daughter) is a huge manga fan, and she also loves the Japanese cartoons. So the blue cat (and the white too) is one of the heroes of the Fairy Tail manga cartoon, this is why I had to colour the cat blue.





What I used:

My Favorite Things stamp set, BB New Best Friend

My Favorite Things stamp set, Once Upon A Time 

My Favorite Things, Die-Namics die, A2 Stitched Rectangles

My Favorite Things, Die-Namics die, Puffy Clouds

Copic Sketch markers

Tsukineko Memento ink, Tuxedo Black





With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Winter Blues




MentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. Cute and sweet! Lovely scene and all the stamping too. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!