Tuesday 10 October 2017

Christmas card with a car and flying Santa

Again, I used Tim Holtz "Home for the holiday" Thinlits die set to make this card. I said again because 2 weeks ago I've already shown you a similar card.





Here I used another Thinlits die set, the "Village Christmastime" from Sizzix-Tim Holtz.

And here I spritzed the snow.

And... I put vellum behind the car windows.







With my card I would like to join the Wednesday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp blog: Christmas.


I hope you like it! Happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. super fun card!! i love that car die!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I can see you're really enjoying that retro car, and I love the sleigh having a race with it! Great snowy showers too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!